Please help me so that I can say goodbye to everyone and bid farewell with a smile

TYA LYDION!
Assalammualaikum. This is my blog. I will not update my blog until my examination end and then I will try to give more concentration on updating my blog tho i used blogskin. Lol, so then. Annyeong.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

cbox.

The moment I’ve always dreamed about breaks down and after everyone I believed would stay by me, leaves

Adrienne Brigid Cherrie Danielle Elena Frances Gloria Hanna Isla Janessa Katie Liesel Maria Noelle Oceané

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“an awkward carrot's story begins”
Sunday, June 5, 2011 Saturday, June 18, 2011 Friday, June 24, 2011 Monday, June 27, 2011 Thursday, July 7, 2011 Thursday, September 15, 2011 Saturday, November 12, 2011 Sunday, December 4, 2011 Sunday, June 17, 2012 Thursday, January 31, 2013 Saturday, February 16, 2013 Sunday, March 31, 2013 Tuesday, April 2, 2013 Thursday, May 2, 2013 Wednesday, July 3, 2013 Tuesday, August 20, 2013 Wednesday, September 4, 2013 Saturday, September 7, 2013 Monday, October 21, 2013 Friday, October 25, 2013 Monday, October 28, 2013 Sunday, November 24, 2013 Wednesday, December 18, 2013 Thursday, December 19, 2013 Wednesday, January 1, 2014 Thursday, January 16, 2014 Tuesday, June 17, 2014 Monday, June 23, 2014 Saturday, July 19, 2014 Thursday, September 18, 2014 Wednesday, February 25, 2015 Friday, February 27, 2015 Thursday, March 12, 2015 Tuesday, August 25, 2015 Friday, November 13, 2015

UTM daebakkkk !
Saturday, September 7, 2013 || Saturday, September 07, 2013


Annyeonghaseyo and Assalamualaikum :)Two days ago, like my old post said that I wanna go to UTM. And finally, I feel like Iam an university student. Yeahhhhhh ! I'm really enjoy that's day ;) I really hope that every single day I'll come to class like in UTM's class. Aww :'> Only Pontian's student except MRSM and Dato' Penggawa, right? Yeahh, they already clever in BI, so they don't need to attend that class. How intelligent you're dude ;) At first, we came there late. That bus who took us arrived in our school at 8.15. Late right? -,- Whattha.

When in the bus, I sat beside Dyana. We took selca and most of them were reject because I don't know how to make a beautiful pose. Lol ! :3 What a shame T^T In the bus, Dyana brought Keropok lekor and junk foods, when me brought Fried Rice and junk food like my previous post. Lol ! :3 All of them finished before I back home except chocolate because I want to eat it alone. No ! You can't eat my chocolate dude :b Hahahahahaa. When we got there our teachers asked "Why do you late?" Teacher did you know that we walked from the parking until that hall. Its about 5km -.- And our teachers who with us from school also don't know where was that hall.

Hahahahaaha. When we got into that class, most of the chairs was full. And we seperated. Luckily, one row in the back was empty, so, me sat beside Ein and Qyna :* Jyeahh, while Diyana with Solehah and Farah with Airiena. Ahh ~ I see my old friends. I really miss them already ! I wanna took selca with them but Iam really embarrased :'( Yeahh, if I took selca with my boy friends, what will his members said --' So, I decided to not take a selca with them T^T I met Farhan ! Yeahh, the first boy that Iam "fallen in love" . Lol ! :3 I remember when in the standard school we always played together. Farah, Farhan, Ain and all. We played hide and seek and running around the class. Lol ! :3 Miss that moments. And the moment when he asked to couple with Ain and Iam a postgirl -.- Yeahh, that day was when we at sekolah agama, standard four ;) Haziqah loves you but you loves Ain -.- Whatta. It's really hard to be a handsome boy -oo- 

Then, I met Aini Suhaily and Aini Suhaila. First I met Suhaily at toilet. I don't know her name but when I looked at her nametag. Ohh ~ I know who are you. Lol ! :3 I just met Suhaila when we wanted to go back to school :'( And Izzah also. I met Ghani, Asyraf, Azreena, then who was it. Hmmm. Ha! Emma, Hidayah, Durga, - my tuition's classmate - And Amirul Mukminin. That's boy -,-my tuition's classmate when I was in standard 6. Lol ! :3 He was couple with my chingu. And Qyna asked his named because she likes him -.- WTFFFFFFFFF. Noo, you can't know his name :b because I don't want you to know his named T^T He studying at Batu 34 ;) Hahahaha. I miss all of them. I really want to take a selca with each of them but Imma embarrassed.

And there ! Students of Batu 34 sat in front of my row, there was a little cute boy which was I though he is eleven years old -,- but as I knew all in there was form three student. He really kyeopta ! Jinjja ! He likes my younger brother altough I don't have any younger brother ! -,- And Qyna took my sweets and gave to him cause she likes him -.-t Ohh mann, don't took my sweets if you want to 'usha' him. And finally she got that boy's name and number phone. His name is Hadfiz and he studies in SMK Batu 34. Yeahh, he knows Amirul Mukminin. You know whatttttttttttttttt ! Qyna got 3 boys there ! -.- While Aireeena just got one boy there -,- Aireena who is really gorgeous than Qyna just got one boy there than Qyna. Jinjja ! Unbelieveable.

Now, I don't know what's wrong with Qyna. This year, she likes to massage boys. I think in this year over 10 boys she massage and played their heart. Qyna, you really cruel.Jinjja -........- I hate your behaviour this years -.- Okayy, Sorry for imma broken grammar. Sorry again. But I really hope that I could go to that UTM again and study like that. And FYI I'll go to UTM on this 16 September for study 6 subjects ;) Okayy ! Chaww :*





*Thiss iss chicken chop rice -.-*


*My selca with Qyna #JustNow*




*My selca with Ein //Two days ago//*


*She is Irda Liyana :'( Miss her and besides there Ain but I can't get her pitcure*



*With Didi yana* Selcaaaaaa.