Please help me so that I can say goodbye to everyone and bid farewell with a smile

TYA LYDION!
Assalammualaikum. This is my blog. I will not update my blog until my examination end and then I will try to give more concentration on updating my blog tho i used blogskin. Lol, so then. Annyeong.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

cbox.

The moment I’ve always dreamed about breaks down and after everyone I believed would stay by me, leaves

Adrienne Brigid Cherrie Danielle Elena Frances Gloria Hanna Isla Janessa Katie Liesel Maria Noelle Oceané

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“an awkward carrot's story begins”
Sunday, June 5, 2011 Saturday, June 18, 2011 Friday, June 24, 2011 Monday, June 27, 2011 Thursday, July 7, 2011 Thursday, September 15, 2011 Saturday, November 12, 2011 Sunday, December 4, 2011 Sunday, June 17, 2012 Thursday, January 31, 2013 Saturday, February 16, 2013 Sunday, March 31, 2013 Tuesday, April 2, 2013 Thursday, May 2, 2013 Wednesday, July 3, 2013 Tuesday, August 20, 2013 Wednesday, September 4, 2013 Saturday, September 7, 2013 Monday, October 21, 2013 Friday, October 25, 2013 Monday, October 28, 2013 Sunday, November 24, 2013 Wednesday, December 18, 2013 Thursday, December 19, 2013 Wednesday, January 1, 2014 Thursday, January 16, 2014 Tuesday, June 17, 2014 Monday, June 23, 2014 Saturday, July 19, 2014 Thursday, September 18, 2014 Wednesday, February 25, 2015 Friday, February 27, 2015 Thursday, March 12, 2015 Tuesday, August 25, 2015 Friday, November 13, 2015

UTM, here I comee.
Wednesday, September 4, 2013 || Wednesday, September 04, 2013


Know them? They are Exo ! We Are Exo. Erkk. Okayy done for intro ^^ Annyeonghaseyo and Assalamualaikum to all my chingu :) Tomorrow I'll visit my adopted brothers. Lol :3 Adopted lah sangat kann. But, they just have finished thier study there. Hmm :/ They are really arrogant -.-t Why? Because they don't come here to visit us on raya day. Hmm? Did I already miss them? Noooo. Of course nott :'3 But its really fun if have brother right? Yeahh, I really hope I have brother but I don't have any brother. Omma I want brother. Lol :3 So that, I can take my selca with him and make him like my boyfriendd. Then, all my chingu will jealouse at me :b Bhahahaha. Don't dream it, you don't have any brother bijj -.-

Actually, 35 students of SMK Ayer Baloi will attend there for learning Bahasa English. Yeahh, from a top one teacher who is really good at English. I want to improve my english because my english is really worse. Yeahh, I got C in my trial examination. I feel like I'm really stupid in english. And now you can see that I have a broken grammar right? Hahahahaha. Forget about it and enjoy my writing xD



Whoaaa, many food yeahh. Tomorrow I'll bring this to eat with my friend in bus. Lol :3 Really many. You want some? Buy it by yourself darl :* And, tomorrow I'll sit beside Dyana. Hm? Actually, Azira, Dyana, Ein and Qyna want to sit beside me but I'm really feel like pity to her so I decide to sit beside her. I really want to sit beside Qyna. Eat many food with her. Make a fool joke. Because Qyna is my bestfriend. But, its okayy because Syira can take my place to be her goodfriend :) Sorry Qyna, I do not mean it. I really want to sit beside you. Talking, eating, gossiping and make a noisy :3 We are one heart right? But its okayyy as long as you sit beside my chair friend :D

I'm really sorry Qyna :'((((((((( Really sorry. It's really hard to find a friend like you :'( Yesss, really hard. Although you always friend with others but you always beside me. I Love You really much friend :'( Yess, jinjjaaa. Don't sulk with me. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :'( And this is my conversation with her.





Her words make me feel like, do I choose a intelligent friend? :'( Do I'm a hipocrite? Sorry dude :'<


Me: Ohh. Hm? Okayy. Imma sorry :'>





I'm useless friend right? :') I knew it. How can I talk to Dyana that I want to sit with Qyna? She will sulk at me. Wtffffffff. I don't want to hurt her feeling with her problems and other. But, I know Syira will take care Qyna more then I take care herr right? Because next year I will move :') Dear Syira, please take care of my bestfriend that I've never met before okayy :') I don't want you to hurt her. If you hurt her, I'll kill you *ikut ayat teacher* Wkwkwkwkwkwk.

Dyana: I'll kill you.
Me: I'll kill you twice.

Hahahahahaha. merapu dahh. Okayy! I need to sleep now for tomorrow. Imma feel really in cloud nine and joy ! Jinjja. Tak sabar woihh. And FYI, I'll not open my WeChat until I've done my war with PMR. Lydiaaa, Fightingg ! You can do it !

"Don't ever you like us if you don't good in your study" -Kai